Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday!!

I am so glad it's Friday. This week has not been a great week and I'm thankful that it's almost over and then we get to enjoy a 3 day weekend. My little Ryleigh bear is currently cutting about 5 teeth and all this week she has been whiny and mostly just fussing every day. She didn't get any teeth for a while so I knew she was going to get a bunch at once. I have been giving her Tylenol and once that kicks in she is good for an hour or two, but then the screaming starts again. I'm hoping that they will all come through sooner rather than later and this weekend will be enjoyable.

This morning the girls and I headed out to Party City. I had to get out of the house and the girls are always so happy riding in the car and looking around stores. We went to check out what kind of Hello Kitty supplies that had. I'm still trying to plan Emma's party and I just wanted to see what they had so I knew what colors to work with. A week or so ago I got Emma a Hello Kitty nightgown at Target. They had it on the clearance rack and she was dying to have it. Ever since the first time I put it on her, she hasn't wanted to take it off. In the morning when I take it off, she hides it under her pillow and then wants to put it back on at nap time. It's the cutest thing ever. I know she's going to LOVE her Hello Kitty party. (this pic was taken with my phone....so not the greatest)
I have been so slack lately with blogging but truth is, most days are about the same. We play outside in the morning most of the time, eat lunch, naps, play inside, eat dinner, then sometimes we go back outside to play after dinner or do baths. Same old thing. Not much to really document but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and start blogging a lot more.

Josh's grandmother has been in the hospital this week. She had knee surgery a couple of days ago and Josh's parents have been taking care of her and visiting alot so they haven't seen the girls in a couple of weeks. I know they are really missing them so I wanted to give them a few pictures of the girls. Of course there are more pics of Emma because Ryleigh has not been in a good mood and wasn't really wanting the camera in her face. My girls are just the cutest little girls ever!


No comments: