Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mommy Anxiety

Tomorrow we will be leaving for the mountains. It's about 11:30pm and I just got done with all the laundry and packing most of the bags, except for some last minute things that I'll pack in the morning. We will be dropping Ryleigh off at my mom and dads house around lunch time and Katie is going to watch her until my mom gets home from work, then she will spend the weekend with Nana and Papa. Ryleigh is 18 1/2 months old and I have never been away from her for more than a few hours. With Emma, I was working and there were a couple of days a week she would stay with both our moms and so she was used to being away for a little while. Ryleigh is my little sidekick. She is definitely a mama's girl. The other day I was gone with Emma for a few hours looking for shoes and when I came home and she ran to me with her arms up and once I picked her up, she laid her head on my shoulder.....and stayed like that for about 25 minutes. I am really stressing about being away from her. I know she will be in great hands. My mom and dad are wonderful with our girls. She will be loved and spoiled and probably not want anything to do with me when I get back....but I still worry. I really wish I could take her with me. But I guess it is probably good for her to spend some time away from me. Anyway, please say a quick prayer that I won't flip out and cry for 2 days.

I'll be back with some cute flower girl pictures!!

No comments: