Wednesday, August 8, 2012

23 Weeks! (just a day late)


How far along? 23 Weeks!! a day late!

Size of Baby: At my appointment last Wednesday baby boy weighed 1 lb 1 oz. He weighs exactly what he should at this time.

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 32 lbs so far. I will weigh in again on Wednesday.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Kicks and also what feels like little one rolling around. 

Sleeping: Really good right now.

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Moving the girls into their new room. (hopefully this week)

Cravings/Aversions: not so much this week

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: Getting to have another 40 minute ultrasound. I love seeing this little boy and it never gets old. They were able to see everything else that they didn't see before except for one thing. There is one small part of his heart that they still haven't seen but from everything I've been told, it isn't anything to worry about right now. I go back to the doctor at the end of the month for my glucose test and also to hopefully schedule my c-section. It's crazy how fast the time passes.

Here are a few new pictures of our baby boy.

Face shot!
 Proof that he is still all boy!
 Another face shot!

Sweet profile.

Do you see that big yawn?! Sleepy boy...

No comments: