Tuesday, August 14, 2012

24 Weeks!


How far along? 24 Weeks! Viability!

Size of Baby: Baby boy is weighing in around 1 lb 5 oz this week!

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 32 lbs

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Lots of big kicks

Sleeping: Really good right now.

What I Miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: 1st day of school next Monday. By the end of this semester, baby boy will be here. I'm so ready to get it over with.

Cravings/Aversions: not so much this week

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: This past Friday night Josh arranged for my little sister, Katie, to come and watch the girls while he took me out on a date. For those of you who know me well, you know that this doesn't happen very often. Josh and I rarely get a babysitter to go out alone. No one has ever watched the girls besides our parents and my sisters. We went to Macaroni Grill (one of my favs) and then did a little shopping. It was the perfect night out. Since we rarely get to do it, it makes it so much more fun and special.

Today we are also reaching viability. It's really comforting to know that if this little baby decided he needed to come and meet us now he would at least have a chance of surviving. He better not decide to meet us until November though. 

No comments: