Sunday, August 26, 2012

Meeska Mooska Minnie Mouse!

Yesterday we celebrated Emma's 4th birthday. Her actual birthday isn't until this Thursday so I'm sure we will be celebrating all week as well. Emma asked for a Minnie Mouse party this year and I also let her pick out everything for her party. This was so much easier than what I have done in the past and she loved it. We invited close family over for dinner and also to have cake. Emma's main request was to have a Minnie Mouse Cake and lots of balloons. I bought a helium tank from Party City and Josh and I just filled them up at out house. Much easier than trying to transport them all home. I think we ended up with around 28 balloons in the house. Emma loved them though. She was so excited all day long for her party and once it got here, you could really tell how appreciative she was. She loved having everyone here and she loves all the cool gifts that she got. I can't believe she is going to be 4 this week. Where is my baby?!










After her party we let her go outside and release a few balloons. Once we actually got out there she didn't want to let them go so she made me do it. 







No comments: