Tuesday, August 28, 2012

26 Weeks!


How far along? 26 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby boy is weighing in around 2 lbs and is about 14 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 32 lbs. Will get an update at my appointment tomorrow.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Lots of big kicks and rolling around

Sleeping: ok I guess. My back has been hurting a lot lately since I've been laying on my sides. I'm only getting up about twice a night so that's not too bad either.

What I Miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: Leaving for the beach on Monday. 6 days of wonderful vacation.....it can't come soon enough.

Cravings/Aversions: Chick-fil-a and spaghetti. 

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: Celebrating Emma's birthday this past Saturday. She had such a great time at her party. Her actual birthday is on Thursday so we have plans for her then too.

No comments: