Tuesday, August 21, 2012

25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby boy is weighing in around 1 1/2 lbs and is about 13 1/2 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 32 lbs however I believe I might have gained a pound or two this week. It wouldn't surprise me with how hungry I've been.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Lots of big kicks and rolling around

Sleeping: Really good right now.

What I Miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: Emma's 4th Birthday party on Saturday. She is having a Minnie Mouse party and has picked out most of the decorations and even picked out her cake.

Cravings/Aversions: Chick-fil-a and spaghetti. 

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: Saturday night Josh got to feel baby boy kick for the first time. I've been able to feel him from the outside for a couple of weeks now but I had to be in the right position and he would normally only kick a time or two. But Saturday night we were laying down watching t.v. and he was kicking a ton. Josh got to feel about 3 or 4 really good kicks. I loved seeing his face. I think it always makes it a little more exciting and real once they can start feeling them too.

I'm 99% positive that we have decided on a middle name. It's so nice not having to worry about that now. 

No comments: