Wednesday, August 29, 2012

26 Week Check Up & A Birth Date!

This morning was my 26 week check-up. It was also the dreaded glucose test. When I was pregnant with Emma and Ryleigh they would give me the drink to take home and I would just come to the office afterwards for the lab work. Now they have changed it. You have to drink the drink at the office and wait an hour there until they can draw your lab work. I had to take the girls with my this morning but they did great waiting that long. If I don't hear anything back in the next couple of days that means that I passed.(keeping my fingers crossed) I have passed it twice before so I don't expect anything different this time but who knows. Baby boy's heartbeat was right at 155 today. He is doing great and growing like he should be. I have reached the point where I'm going to start going every two weeks. I can't believe we are already that far along.
 
About an hour ago I got a phone call from the doctors office to schedule my c-section. It is so crazy to me that I have to schedule when I'm going to have this baby like any other appointment. She gave me a few days to pick from and I went with November 28th. It is on a Wednesday so that would put us coming home Saturday probably. That is only 3 months away! I need time to slow down just a little bit. I am nowhere near ready for this little guy. I don't know the time of the c-section yet. She has to check with the hospital first to see when they have open. But as long as he doesn't come early we will be meeting this little guy November 28th. Yay!!

No comments: