Monday, February 1, 2010

Playin' in the Snow

Friday night we got about 6 inches of snow. It was so beautiful. I love the snow so much and I'm glad that it snowed again before the winter is over. I know that it makes for horrible road conditions and most everyone hates it but I don't care....I love it. Saturday it sleeted for most of the day. Even though I'm still on bed rest, we decided to go to my mom and dads house on Sunday. I figure I can sit around anywhere right? Emma went out in the snow for the first time too. We bundled her up good and took her out. I went outside for a few minutes to get some pictures. I knew that I probably shouldn't have because it made me feel 10 times worse, but I didn't want to miss Emma's first time in the snow. She was so cute. She has such short little legs and the snow was too high for her to walk in but once she started walking in other people's tracks, she did great. She didn't fuss at all like I thought she was going to. She just enjoyed standing around and watching the snow ball fights and just taking it all in. I don't think she quite understood what the white stuff was. I'm so sad that most of the snow is going to melt today but it looks likes we might get some more soon. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Ready to go outside
Josh trying to help her walk through the snow
Emma did not like sledding one bit :[
Autumn and Cheyenne sledding
Emma giving her Daddy a hug
Daddy throwing a snowball
Cheyenne
Josh tried to pull her around in the wagon....but it was nearly impossible

No comments: