Thursday, March 11, 2010

1 more day!

I can't believe that in about 38 hours we will be meeting our 2nd little girl. How exciting is that? I know I keep saying this, but I never thought we would make it to 39 weeks. I'm very glad we did though. Ryleigh should be big and healthy and perfect. She has definitely had enough baking time, so it's time to come out now! Today I went for my last check-up at the doctors office. I'm so glad to be done with that. The check-up went fine. Nothing has changed since last week, so we are almost 100% positive that I'll make it to Saturday morning. I'm relieved to know that all of our family will be there this time and even my little Emma will get to be there. I can't wait to see what she thinks of her little sister. I'm sure she probably won't like her at first but I'm hoping it won't take long for her to understand that it's not as bad as she thinks. I know they will learn to love each other.   :] I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days. Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for a pre-op appt. but then I plan on spending some time with Emma and giving her a bunch of hugs and kisses. I am extremely stressing the fact that I have to be away from her for 4 days, but I know that she will be in good hands. We are so excited and ready to meet this new little addition. Please keep us in your prayers Saturday morning that we can have a safe delivery and a healthy baby.