Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Patiently Waiting....

When is Ryleigh going to get here?

I get this question numerous times a day. And to be honest, I thought she was coming weeks ago. I think a lot of us did. With all the problems I was having early on, I'm very surprised to have made it almost 38 weeks now. But even though I can't wait to meet her, I'm glad that she has proved us wrong and kept growing. I would much rather wait to meet her, and have her healthy than for her to have come early and had problems. But I really do have a feeling that maybe she might make her appearance this weekend. But I'll probably be wrong. I go back to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I have made some more progress. We only have about 10 days until our scheduled c-section so at least we know if she hasn't come by then, then she won't really have a choice. :] I have done everything I possible can to get ready. I have cleaned myself to death lately. I have a slight bit of OCD when it comes to being prepared and cleaning. I know that if I have to go the hospital and something hasn't gotten done, I will worry about it the whole time I'm there. It's kind of ridiculous how many lists I've made lately. I'm kind of borderline crazy right now I think. So I guess for now, we are all just waiting on this little girl to decide she wants to come out and see the world. I'll keep you all updated on any progress.