Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

We had such a beautiful day yesterday. It was nice and pretty warm outside. We went to visit my mom and dad and Emma got to play outside for a couple of hours. She had so much fun and got so dirty. She played on the slide, in the wagon, on the playhouse, rode the golf cart, and even got to swing. I haven't taken any pictures of her in while so I took a bunch. It was our last weekend of being a family of 3.Emma was in such a good mood all day and I'm so glad we got to spend the day outside with her. I hope we continue to have nice weather so she can spend more time playing outside.
Nana tried to help her swing by herself
Eating a snack with Nana Josh started chasing Gracie around the yard and Emma started laughing so hard watching her run around. I tried to get a good video but it doesn't show much of her face but you can really hear her laughing.Make sure you turn your volume up :]

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

SHe is really starting to look just like you Jen! Loving the weather. The girls are gonna have a blast this summer playing and at the pool!