Thursday, March 25, 2010

23 Years Young

On Tuesday, I celebrated my 23rd birthday. The day was actual pretty horrible. I wasn't having a great day and our hot water heater was broke so we spent the evening at my mom and dads house taking showers. Not a great way to spend your birthday. So Josh and I pretended that Wednesday was my birthday instead. Maybe Josh and I can go out this weekend. [hint hint] Last night we went to my mom and dads and had dinner and also some ice cream cake. The weather was beautiful so we took the girls[except Ryleigh of course] outside to play. I also got some great gifts. I got some money to go shopping for new clothes, a Target gift card, and a cute picture frame. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special.


My cake....Junebug has been my nickname from my mom for as long as I can remember.
Mom, Emma, and Cheyenne riding the golf cart
Mom and Hailey
Emma on the power wheelsRiding in the wagonCheyenne on the power wheels and this is what Ryleigh did the whole time we were there

No comments: