Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching a few ZZZ's

What happens when a certain little 19 month old little girl wakes up an hour and half before she is supposed to??She passes out on the floor at 11:00 while watching the Backyardigans.

Emma got up at 6:00 this morning when she usually gets up around 7:30-7:45. I was letting Emma watch a backyardigan episode before lunch and I was on the computer for a few minutes. When I checked on her ten minutes later...I found her like this. Anyone who knows Emma, knows what a BIG shock this was for me. Emma has never just fallen asleep on the floor before. She was so exhausted. So I woke her up, fed her some lunch, and then let her go back to sleep. I guess that 10 minutes gave her an energy boost because I couldn't get her to go back to sleep until an hour and a half later.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

lol chey still has never done that made for a cute pic though!