Thursday, March 4, 2010

STILL patiently waiting....

I went to the doctor today for my 38 week checkup and once again, everything is still about the same. I haven't really made any progress for a while so my doctor thinks that Ryleigh will probably just wait until our scheduled c-section next Saturday. I have to admit I was a tad bit disappointed but it really isn't that bad. Of course, I'm ready to meet this little girl, but at least I know she'll be here at 39 weeks and I'm not one of those people who go 41 or even 42 weeks. I still remain hopeful that she might decide to come this weekend or maybe early next week. I'm trying to spend as much time with Emma as possible. We are supposed to have really nice weather this weekend so I'm hoping Josh and I can do something special with her. I go back to the doctor next Friday for my last checkup. [but I'm secretly hoping that I won't have to go]    :]

No comments: