Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 Days and I will be........

HERE!!! Words can't even describe how excited I am! I will be off work for....10 Days! We are leaving for Oak Island on Friday for an entire week. We are spending the weekend with Josh's parents and then my mom and dad are coming Monday-Friday! I haven't been to the beach with my parents in a couple of years and I'm really looking forward to it. It will be the first time that it will be hot enough for Emma to enjoy being on the beach. I can't wait to watch her play in the sand and dip her feet in the ocean! We also plan on taking Emma on her first boat ride!! How exciting is that? I still haven't even started packing and if you all know me......that means I'm already a couple of weeks behind! So the next 2 days are going to be busy getting things ready.

No comments: