Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Did you guys know.....?

that Harris Teeter has shopping carts with cup holders!!!???!!!

Ok, I am a Food Lion girl. I guess I get it from my mama. Harris Teeter is just so expensive but I went there to get a few things since I was already there returning a DVD from RedBox. Well, who knew that they had cup holders on their shopping carts!!?? Personally, I think that it is so awesome. I mean, if I were really thirsty and needed to go grocery shopping, it would be really nice to have a cupholder. Holy Cow!!

i guess it's just the simple things in life!

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Harris Teeter isn't that much more...it's actually cheaper sometimes because they double coupons up to 99 cents. This past week they were doubling up to $1.98! I got some stuff for free! You just have to plan it out