Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Promise....it really is a TOOTH!

Ok, so remember about a week and a half ago I posted that Emma had her first tooth?? Well....I lied. We all really thought it was a tooth though. She had a white place poking through her gum on the top but then when we were at the beach, my mom and I were looking for it but it was gone! I'm not sure what she had but it sure wasn't a tooth. So at that point....Emma still didn't have any teeth. Well, she now has one breaking through on the bottom.....and I promise....IT IS A TOOTH! She stayed at my mom and dads house Tuesday night and all day Wednesday and my mom showed it to me when we picked her up. Katie had said that she even gave her a chilly willy and there were a few blood spots on it. I can actually feel it too. Emma doesn't really let you get in there and look. But I hope it doesn't take too long for it to fully come through. I'm glad she's finally getting teeth. We thought we were going to have to get her dentures. :]

No comments: