Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Slumber Party

So Emma is now at my mom and dads house having a sleepover with Aunt Katie. Now that Katie is out of school for the summer, she requested that her and Emma have a slumber party. Hopefully Emma is being good for Katie. I know Josh appreciates the break. Since I have to work during the week, putting Emma to bed and taking care of her at night falls back on Josh and I'm sure it is nice for him to have a night where he can just go to bed and not have to worry about her. I'll let you all know how Katie's first sleepover with Emma went. [maybe Katie will have some pictures too]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice details from this Slumber Party. I am so impressed with the details. I too have been making plans for the chic birthday bash. It is really interesting to plan everything for this carnival themed bash. I need some help regarding one of the event halls for rent. Can you help to find a good one on a budget?