Thursday, June 11, 2009

Me and My Hubby

1. When did you get married? April 5, 2008

2. How long have you been together? a little over 5 years

3. How long did you date? we dated 4 years before we were married

4. How old is your man? 26

5. Who eats more? Josh

6. Who said "I love you" first? Me...I couldn't help myself

7. Who is taller? Josh

8. Who sings better? I do!! Definitley!

9. Who is smarter? We are equally smart in different areas

10. Whose temper is worse? we both have a temper...i am just more vocal about it than he is.

11. Who does the laundry? I do

12. Who takes out the garbage? Josh

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh

14. Who pays the bills? Whoever gets to it first

15. Who is better with the computer? Josh

16. Who mows the lawn? neither of us...we have a condo

17. Who cooks dinner? I do....but Josh is fully capable!

18. Who drives when you are together? Josh...because he has a control issue. :]

19. Who pays when you go out? Does it matter? We have joint checking....

20. Who is most stubborn? Me!!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? well....after a really long time...I will usally admit it first....Josh never does!

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Umm..it's probably about even

23. Who kissed who first? We both just kissed...no one really did it first

24. Who asked who out? We talked on the phone for about a week and then decided we should go to dinner so it was a mutual decision

25. Who proposed? He did of course!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure!

27. Who has more friends? Josh

28. Who has more siblings? I do

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I try to :]

30. How many children do you have together? 1...our little lovebug Emma!

Okay, I tag KATIE!!

No comments: