Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 5

Yesterday was a long and fun day. We got home so late last night and I was so exhausted that I didn't even feel like blogging. We started off the day by playing on the beach. Of course, Emma just ate the sand, played in the pool, and played with her sand toys. We went to the ocean and let her stand where the waves would come up over her feet. Then, Papa J took Emma out in the ocean for the first time. After we came in from the beach, we let Emma get in her pool. I don't have any pictures because after about 10 minutes of being in there she fell backwards and got so scared that she wouldn't get back in. So we'll try again today. After taking a bath, Emma and daddy took a nap together. They both were absolutely exhausted. Once my mom and dad came in from the beach we planned on going to Provisions for dinner.[only the best restaurant ever!] We got there around 7:15, only to find out that it was an hour wait. :[ Emma had not eaten yet and I knew she wouldn't wait an hour so we went to the Lucky Fisherman instead. We got home from dinner around 9:00 and then my mom and dad kept Emma while Josh and I went to Wal-Mart to get a few things. It was a long day so all I wanted to do when I got home was go to sleep. Trying to climb into her pool
Emma's first time in the ocean with Papa JNappin with daddyEating dinner at Lucky Fisherman

No comments: