Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Slumber Party with Aunt Katie






So as you know, Emma had a sleepover with Aunt Katie Tuesday night. It went pretty good I would say. Emma had a little trouble in the sleeping department but was fine all day Wednesday. Katie said she woke up at 2:15 and she couldn't get her to go back to sleep. It could have been that she didn't have a night light and it was pitch dark...[emma hates the dark] or maybe her tooth was bothering her, or maybe it was just being in a different place...who knows? Katie and Nana took Emma to the park to walk around a little bit and they took the cutest pictures. Also, when we got there to pick her up, my mom introduced us to Emma's "new friend". Well, my mom has a long mirror on the back on her bathroom door and she took Emma in there to look at herself. Well, Emma thinks that there is another little person there and she talks to it and also gives kisses. She gets so excited when she sees herself in the mirror. I'll have to get a video sometime and show you. It was so hilarious. Overall, Emma had a wonderful day and I'm so thankful I was able to get some good sleep.