Thursday, February 11, 2010

Big Girl Bed

I decided that today was the day I would try to let Emma nap in her toddler bed for the first time. I want to start getting her used to her naps first before we try bedtime. She did pretty good in it. She slept almost an hour and a half before she rolled and hit her head. After that, I tried to get her to go back to sleep in the toddler bed but I think she was just startled from waking up so suddenly and party because she didn't recognize where she was. Luckily, I was able to lay down with her and she quickly went back to sleep and she slept her full 2 hr and 15 min nap. It will definitely be a work in progress, but I don't think it will take too long.

Yes, I realize that I put her in the bed upside down, but that's the way she sleeps in her crib and I was trying to keep her routine the same. Next time I am going to try and get her turned the other way.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Turn the entire bed around..I know it'll look funny but it will keep her in. Just a thought...