Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Preparing...

The past couple of weeks I've been doing everything I can to prepare for Ryleigh's arrival. The doctor thinks that she will be here in the next week or two so I want to make sure I have everything done. There are still a few things that we need to pick up, but other than that, we're ready. Although I prefer for her to wait at least 2-3 more weeks, if she decides to come early, I'm prepared.


The carseat is installed... I love our Chicco. Josh's mom and dad got it for us for Christmas and I can't wait to use it.
All the bottles are washed and ready
Emma was very picky when it came to paci's. There were only a certain kind she would ever use. So we have 3 different kinds...surely she'll like one of them.
I spent one afternoon washing the swing cover, infant seat cover, infant pillow cover, and making sure everything she would be in were clean. Here is our swing.....just waiting on a baby.Since Ryleigh and Emma are sharing a room.....that also means that they share a closet. I've tried to get creative and make the most out of the space that I have. Josh and I are planning to add more shelves soon but for now, this will have to do. I actually like the way it turned out. I have a place for just about everything....just as long as we don't get too many more clothes. :] Ryleigh's clothes are on the left and Emma's are on the right. I also use the fabric boxes for some clothes and also for things like blankets, burp cloths, swaddles, socks, pj's....etc.
Ryleigh's hospital bag
Emma's shirt for the big day

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

LOL I wouldn't count to not getting any more clothes..I know you! :) Can't wait for her to be here! Hopefully I can be there and get some great shots for you! I have been researching and found some good ideas of shots when she is born!