Monday, February 8, 2010

Shower for Ryleigh Laine

Yesterday we had a baby shower to celebrate Ryleigh. It was so much fun and definitely the best baby shower ever. Katie and Victoria did everything for the shower, of course with some help from my mom. These two girls have been excited for weeks about this shower and they really went all out to make it special for me. I couldn't have asked for anything better. There was some really great decorations and also some good food. There was a candy bar too. The cake was absolutely to die for. It was pink and had Ryleigh's monogram on it. My mom made the cutest diaper cake. We keep telling her she should sell them. We also received some awesome gifts. We got so many clothes, diapers, wipes, bath stuff, blankets, a few gift cards, and we also got some cash to go towards our stroller. We hope to order it next week. Katie and Victoria put so much work into the shower. Thank you both so much for everything you did for us and for helping us celebrate this little baby. Here are just a few pictures from the shower. It's nothing compared to the almost 500 pictures Autumn took. :] Go to her blog to see some other pictures.
The diaper cake my mom made. It is so pretty.
Victoria made this awesomely cute baby carriage from fruit....she did a great job
The candy bar
The beautiful table
Katie, Me, and Victoria
Ryleigh's monogram on the cake.I made the punch myself, and it turned out so good. I love this little duckies
Katie and Victoria
All of the great gifts for Ryleigh. I love this basket that we got from Autumn, Katie, and Victoria

No comments: