Monday, February 22, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Emma always takes a 2 hour nap from 12-2 every day. She has never been one to really nap longer than she should. Normally, she'll wake up before I want her to. We don't really let her nap past 2 1/2 hours because if we do, then she doesn't go to bed on time and she doesn't sleep well at night. However, for the past 2 days, she has not wanted to wake up from her nap. I really don't like waking her up because she can get grouchy but after about 2 1/2 hours, I start making a lot of noise hoping she would wake up on her own. Today, I even had to go in her room. I started putting up toys, took a few cute pictures, and even said her name a few times.....but she was OUT. She was not waking up. Finally Josh came in her room and woke her up. Luckily she woke up so happy and has been in a great mood today.

No comments: