Friday, February 26, 2010

Check-Up

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 37 week checkup. It was actually a pretty easy check-up, unless you count the part where I waited over an hour only to talk to the doctor for 3 or 4 minutes. But I guess that is to be expected. I was pretty excited when I got there because I was told that I was seeing a different doctor but I ended up seeing my primary doctor which was nice. I haven't seen him in months. So after checking my blood pressure, weight, peeing in a cup, and asking all those repetitive questions I finally got to see the doctor. He checked Ryleigh's heartbeat and it sounded wonderful. The he checked to see if I was making anymore progress. Nope! I'm still around 3cm....which is where I've been for the last couple of weeks. I was kind of shocked because at my appointment last week, the doctor said that I would probably have her this week, so I guess I just had it my head that she was coming soon. But I guess it's a good thing. I won't technically be full term until tomorrow so she still has plenty of time to hang out in there. Either way, I know for sure she will be here in the next 15 days!

No comments: