Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Hats

Remember a few weeks ago when I showed you all a picture of a precious little beanie that I ordered for Ryleigh? Well it is finally here. I got it in the mail today. This past Friday I e-mailed Veronica, the lady who makes the hats, because it had been over 2 weeks and I hadn't received the hat yet. Her website had said that you would receive your package in less than 2 weeks, so when it didn't get here, I was a little worried that it might not be here before Ryleigh is born. When she emailed back to me she explained that she was running a little behind because she is expecting a new baby in a few weeks too. She apologized and said that she was including a special little gift for having to wait. How sweet is that? She didn't tell me what the special gift was, but I was so excited when I opened up the box today and found another sweet little beanie along with the one I ordered. She is so sweet to have sent that to me and I'm so excited. These hats are so cute and I can't wait to see Ryleigh in them.
I ordered the brown hat and she sent me the little pink one.....aren't they just precious?

No comments: