Thursday, November 11, 2010

Almost the Weekend!!

The past couple of days have been pretty good around here. Yesterday morning me and the girls went over to Autumn's house to have some pictures done. I was hoping to get one of the girls together since I haven't been able to get one since Ryleigh was born. Emma just wasn't in the mood. I think we only got one decent shot of her the whole time. Ryleigh did pretty good. She was a little bit more fussy than usual. But once I got home, I figured out why. Her top gums are just as red as they can be and I can see her top two little teeth getting ready to break through. These two teeth seemed to be bothering her more than her bottoms one did. Last night she was running a temp of about 101 and she slept horrible. I've been keeping some tylenol in her and she has napped really good today, so I'm hoping tonight will be much better.

This morning Emma had speech therapy. She has it every Tuesday and Thursday. Josh and I aren't really too sure that it's helping a whole lot with her speech much but it is giving her some one on one learning time. During the day it's difficult for me to really sit down with Emma and spend a lot of time teaching her things. I do the best I can but it's hard with Ryleigh. She really enjoys spending with Mrs. Christy though.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. The weekend is almost here and it's so nice to have some help around the house. Although this is the weekend I've been dreading all year. Next week is the CGCSA show in Myrtle Beach that Josh goes to every year. I usually go with him. Last year me and Emma went and had fun hanging out in the hotel, shopping at the outlets, and sightseeing, but I have no desire to try and handle both kids in one little hotel room for 3 days. Josh is leaving Sunday night and won't be home till Wednesday night. I'm kind of dreading it but I know we will be fine. We sure will miss him though.

I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left from today till Thanksgiving. This year sure has flown by. I have been working on the girls Christmas list and it is totally stressing me out. I want to make sure I get them things that they will love but kids are so funny about loving something one minute, and then not touching it again, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope you all have had a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments: