Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Weekend

Would you believe that I didn't take any pictures this weekend? We just didn't really do a whole lot. Saturday was a lazy day for us. We had no plans and were just able to hand around the house. We enjoyed playing with the girls and with Blake. We also straightened up the house a little bit. Yesterday morning I did a little bit of cleaning and then we went to my mom and dads house for a little bit. They were watching Cheyenne and Hailey for Autumn so all the girls got to play together. It was around 70 degrees yesterday and it will probably be one of the last nice days we have so it was great for them to get to play outside. Cheyenne, Hailey, and Emma rode the golf cart around with Nana and collected leaves. I think that was the highlight of their day. We put Ryleigh in the baby swing and she fell asleep within a few minutes and slept a whole hour! We took Blake with us since he is still so little and can't be left at home for too long. He wore himself out chewing and sniffing everything. He got home and slept most of the rest of the night. Today is a major de-cluttering day for me. I don't know how in the world we have managed to collect so many toys! They are literally overtaking our house. The girls play with the same toys over and over so I'm going to put a few of the big ones up in the closet. I already have a whole garbage bag full of toys. Josh and I are finally starting to sell a few things on Craigslist that just don't get used anymore. We sold the pack n play and also our highchair yesterday. Ryleigh moves so much that she wouldn't sleep in the pack n play anyway and we don't plan on really traveling anymore until next spring. The highchair we've had kind of sitting around. It took up a lot of space so we got Ryleigh a seat saver a while back and finally got rid of the highchair. I still have several things still for sale though so I'm hoping it will all go soon. I'm so glad this week is Thanksgiving. Josh is only working today and tomorrow and then he'll get to spend the rest of the week with us. It will be a nice little break. We plan on putting up our Christmas Tree and decorations this coming weekend and I'm so excited. Although, we are a little scared of how well Blake and Ryleigh(who is all over the place) is going to do with the tree. Emma didn't care for it much last year but I don't know if she will this year. But I'm still excited about putting it up.
Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: