Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Love Shutterfly!

I have seen so many people blog about Shutterfly and how much they love it and why not be able to do it and get FREE Christmas cards? The Holiday season is fast approaching. I love shuterfly and how easy their website is to use. I have used them for thank you cards, invitations, birth announcements, holiday cards, calendars, etc. I love the calendars because it is so easy to make one and they turn out so great. For our Christmas cards this year I plan on using pictures of the girls that my wonderful sister Autumn took. She is a photographer and takes wonderful photos. I have so many pictures from throughout the year that it's going to be so hard to narrow it down. But with shutterfly you can put multiple photos so it will be easy. I can wait to start creating our cards through shutterfly. Here are a few on my favorite designs.

I love this one because itso kid like.
I love this one because you can add multiple photos from the year.
This one is great for someone who doesn't want a traditional Christmas card.
This one is so precious for a someone with a newborn.
I love the chocolate brown with red and blue.
This one is so fun.

Here are some of my favorite products from Shuttefly.




I don't know how I will ever choose which Holiday card to go with. They are so many great designs. I better get to it.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: