Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for so much. There is no way that I would be able to sit down and list every single thing because it would take a lifetime. But here are some of the things.

-I'm so thankful to the Lord for not giving up on me. I don't always lead the life that I want to but he is right there with me all the time making me strive to do better.

-I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who puts up with me. He is always there for me through thick and thin. I love him more and more each day.

-I'm thankful for two wonderful and beautiful girls. I love them more than anything in this world. I never thought I would love being a mom as much as I do. I know that this is what I was meant to be.

-I'm thankful for wonderful family. Josh and I both have wonderful families and we are so thankful for the support and help that they give us all the time.

-I'm thankful for our sweet little puppy Blake. He has been with us a week now and I'm sohappy that we got him. He will make a great pet for our girls.

-I'm thankful that the Lord is taking care of my mom and getting her through this tough time.

-I'm thankful for a roof over our head and food to eat.

-I'm thankful that during these tough times for our country, my husband has a great job that he loves.

These are just a FEW of the things that I am thankful for. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be spending Thanksgiving at my mom and dads house this afternoon. I can't wait to see all my family. It's very rare that we are all together under one roof these days.


No comments: