Friday, November 26, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

CHRISTMAS!!
I am super excited that it is finally here! Thanksgiving is over and that means it's time to put up our Christmas decorations. Josh and I put up our tree today while Emma was napping, and then we decorated this afternoon. Ryleigh didn't care one bit about the tree, but Emma LOVED to help with putting on the ornamants. She put them all in the exact same spot, but that's ok. After she put one on she would quickly run back and get another one. It was so much fun having her help this year. Even though only the top 3/4 of the tree is decorated it is still beautiful and it finally feels like Christmas in here. As you walk in our front door, we have some built in shelves that I love. That is where I put the nativity scene. Last year it was above the fireplace, but we mounted our t.v. there, so I had to find a new place and I think it worked out great. I am so proud of this set. My mom gave it to me last year and she hand painted it back in 1993. She did such a great job and I'm glad that I have it to put out every year. Only 29 days till Christmas!

No comments: