Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday

This morning Emma's therapy got canceled so I decided to take the girls out. There is a new store that just opened right up the street from us called Christmas Tree Shops and I had been dying to check it out. This store is a-maz-ing!!! It had everything you could imagine and they were actually pretty cheap. Can you believe there are only 45 days till Christmas?!?!?
While we were out Autumn called and asked if we wanted to meet her and the girls for lunch. We met at Red Robin and it was so good. All of the girls did great. Sometimes I wonder if we are crazy for going out with 4 little girls, but it beats sitting at home and for the most part, they normally do pretty good. Autumn even ordered the girls a little cupcake after lunch. Emma really enjoyed hers!A while back I ordered some bows for Ryleigh. I have been looking for ones that would stay in her hair since it's still really thin, fine baby hair. I found some that were guaranteed to work. When I got them, most of them were a little bigger that I thought and they looked kind of funny on Ryleigh so Emma wears them now. I did get one snap clip that had a cute little butterfly that looked so cute and actually stayed in her hair. As I looked at the bows I was thinking to myself....this can't be that hard to make. So I did a little research and figured out how to make some cute little bows. I haven't really had much time..or money for that matter to really get into this but I've made a bunch so far of one type. I have different colors so that I always have one to match. We are going to Autumn's house in the morning to have some pictures done for Christmas so I made some little red bows just in case I needed them. I'm still learning but I really enjoy it so far. Right now BOTH of the girls are napping [i love when that happens]...so instead of getting caught up on cleaning and laundry...I'm blogging....oh well

No comments: