Wednesday, April 20, 2011

28

Today is my sweet husband's 28th Birthday. He worked until about 2 today and then came home to do a few things before his parents come over for dinner. When we found out we were moving to a house Josh was so excited that we would finally be able to have a grill. What man doesn't like to grill? So Josh's parents got him one for his birthday and he put it together today and he grilled chicken for dinner. We also had potato casserole and salad. Instead of birthday cake, Josh requested that we have homemade ice cream pie with chocolate sauce. It is his grandmother's recipe and I have only made it a few times. It takes all day to make because you keep having to freeze different layers, but it was totally worth it. It turned out really good and I'm happy Josh liked it. Emma wanted an ice cream cone instead so I fixed one for her and Ryleigh and they got to play outside with Josh's parents.

To my wonderful husband- I love you so much. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man by my side. Happy Birthday. I look forward to the many more birthdays we share together.

No comments: