Monday, April 11, 2011

4 more days...

  • until we move into our new house. I am soooooo stressed about it too. I like having a plan and I like to be in control. And this makes me feel like I just don't know where anything is and I don't know where it's going. I have tried to be very good at labeling boxes with everything that is in them and I have a plan for Friday and Saturday. Whether or not my husband will follow it, is a different story. I'm just hoping for a smooth move and to get the boxes unpacked quickly. Maybe, just maybe, I won't have a nervous breakdown.

  • Since I will pretty much be home this rest of the week packing and getting things ready, I decided to go out this morning and invited Katie to go with us. We looked around a few stores and then went to Chick-fil-a where Emma got to see the cow and say "moooooo" a million times. It was fun though. I love getting to spend time with Katie since we don't see her nearly enough.

  • I am keeping Chey and Hailey tomorrow morning for Autumn. I will have them most of the morning and I have been trying to come up with some activities to keep them all occupied. Wish me luck!

  • Josh is STILL sick. It's been over a week since I last heard his normal voice. Somedays are better than others, but he still can't talk that great. He is really really frustrated at this point. I just hope it gets better SOON!!

I promise to have some pictures soon. I know all you all really want to see is my beautiful babies instead of reading a bunch of randomness. Soon....I promise.

No comments: