Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When I said "I Do"

Wow, that was three years ago today. At this time 3 years ago I was at my wedding reception probably cutting the cake right about now. Some days it seems like just yesterday and other days I feel like we've been married forever. Our relationship is constantly growing and we are getting stronger everyday. I love my husband more than words could describe. He is the one who is there for me no matter what. He doesn't judge me, he just listens. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful person to spend my life with. I look forward to what God has in store for us. We are getting ready to start a new chapter in our lives with moving to this new house. I know it will bring much happiness to our family and I really look forward to it.


Sweetheart,
Thank you so much for 3 wonderful years. I look forward to many more together. I am so greatful for everything you've given me and everything you do. I'm most thankful for our 2 beautiful girls. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: