Thursday, April 14, 2011

::ready to go::

Our plan was to move Saturday. My plan.....is ruined. :( We are supposed to get an inch of rain Saturday so we had to come up with Plan B. We get our keys tomorrow at 11 and Josh's parents are keeping the girls while Josh and I move a lot of our stuff. The first things we will move is the girls' beds and things. I want everything they need set up for them. Then I will go pick them up around 5:30 and let them eat dinner and go to sleep in their new rooms. My dad, mom, and John are coming when they get off work, and then we will move the rest of the stuff. I imagine it's going to be a looooong day tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'm already having a mild anxiety attack just thinking about it. But anyway, I think we have gotten just about everything packed up that we can.

Here is what our living room looks like.

The kitchen.

And the girls closet.

We really don't have a whole lot of stuff. I couldn't imagine packing up a big house. My gracious. I am so thankful to Katie's boyfriend Bradley. He brought us so many boxes from Bi-Rite(where he works). We didn't have to buy any, and that was HUGE blessing for us. So, thanks Bradley!!

Emma has been acting up a lot latey. She just hasn't been herself. I mentioned it to my mom and she said that it could possibly be from everything getting packed up and she knows that something is different. I don't know, but I'm hoping that we can figure it out soon.

Here are a couple of pictures of my sweet little girls.

Emma riding the seesaw.

Ryleigh's "new thing" is sticking out her tongue. Cutest. thing. EVER!

No comments: