Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Halfway Over

I'm so glad this week is halfway over. Only 2 days till the weekend? Can you tell I LOVE when the weekend comes around. The past couple of weeks haven't really been that great around here so I'm hoping this weekend we can get some things accomplished. I don't know whether the girls have had a cold or allergies but they just can't seem to get rid of it. No matter how many meds I give them, nothing is working. I decided to call the doctor today to see if there was something I could do about Ryleigh's allergies. She gets red splotches everywhere every time she goes outside so I need to figure out what to do to prevent this from happening. I mainly called to talk to the nurse about different options. Well, while I was on the phone with her Ryleigh was coughing and she said that she wanted her to come in and let the doctor come look at her. Even though I just took her last week I decided to go so I could atleast talk to a doctor about her allergies. We were lucky enough that her primary doctor(Dr. Lowe) could squeeze us in. She said that it could be that she has a viral infection and when she goes outside she gets those places on her skin because of the infection and the allergies. So for right now she has her on one dose of Zyrtec a day and she also prescribed some cream for her. During the appointment she checked her ears and said that her right ear was infected. I guess it just got infected from all the drainage.(Hailey had the same thing last week) Ryleigh has been super whiny lately and I feel bad that she was really hurting. But I'm hoping this will help and get her cleared up.

Emma on the other hand has been a pill the past few days. I don't know what has gotten into her. She has just not been listening at all and been very difficult. I know that it will pass but with Ryleigh not feeling good and myself not feeling very good, it's just been a rough week.

Josh is out of town tonight. He went to Myrtle Beach for work so it has just been me and the girls. Josh lost his voice last Saturday morning and it still hasn't come back all the way. He is so frustrated with it so I'm hoping that it will get better soon.

As you can see, it's just been a little rough around here lately. Now do you see why I can't wait till the weekend? Atleast then I have a little help. :)

No comments: