Monday, April 18, 2011

*sunday*

Yesterday was yet again, another busy day. Josh went to work at Iron Play in the morning and then met a couple over at the condo because they bought our washer/dryer and were coming to pick it up. After that he came home and when the girls got up from their naps I dropped them off at Josh's parents for a little bit while Josh and I met my mom and dad back at the condo to get the fridge, the desk, and some more stuff that was left. I didn't realize there was so much stuff that was left there from Friday night, but it was mostly odds and ends stuff. Josh and I got most of his desk set up last night after the girls went to bed and I still need to put away some things, but for the most part we're done.


My mom and dad stayed for dinner last night and we had grilled chicken sandwiches, tater tots, and broccoli and cheese. While I was cooking dinner my mom stayed outside with Emma on the back deck so she could play. Ryleigh got this cozy coupe for her birthday and Emma took it over. She loves riding around in it. I was able to take a few pictures.



After dinner I had a little treat for the girls. I got them some ice cream cones to have out on the back deck. This was Ryleigh's first ice cream cone and she devoured it. Emma ate a little bit but she was too busy playing. She loves being able to step outside and play. She threw a fit when we had to drag her inside to put on her PJ's. That was my favorite part of the day though....being able to go outside after dinner and hang out on the deck. We have never been able to do that as a family and it was definitely a real treat for us.








After Ryleigh ate her ice cream cone, I got her giggling so hard and Josh was able to snap a few pictures. She is so sweet.


It was another long but wonderful day. Josh and I are absolutely exhausted from this weekend but I'm so glad that the move is behind us and now we are just enjoying the everyday things. This house is a huge blessing for our family and I look forward to making some special memories here.

No comments: