Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Weekend

This weekend was very low key for us, which is good because the next two weekends are going to really busy. Josh woke up Saturday morning with no voice. All he could do was whisper. It came back a little yesterday and this morning he can talk a little but not much. I know he is so frustrated so I'm hoping he will get better soon. Saturday, after the girls got up from their naps we went to Staples to get some bubble wrap. I am startingto pack up some stuff and now that I have some bubble wrap, I can get to work. It stresses me out even thinking about moving but I'll get through it. Ryleigh also wore her first skirt Saturday. I got it from Autumn and it fits her great and is soooooo cute.

Yesterday we were at my mom and dads like usual. It was so pretty outside and I was so happy the girls could finally get out and play.



My mom and dad got this cute seesaw for the girls.


Can't yall all see them driving around when they are 16?


Cheyenne brought her bike and Emma kind of took it over. She hasn't quite figured out how to peddle but she will soon once she is able to ride her bike at the new house. She LOVED wearing the helmet though. She wanted to wear it everywhere. I think she might get a new bike for her 3rd birthday. We'll just have to wait and see.


After dinner the girls had a popsicle outside. I'm sure there will be lots of popsicles eaten this summer.



Sister Love! :-)


I wish all these allergies would go away. Both girls STILL have runny noses. Ryleigh's nose has been bleeding lately because I'm having to wipe it and Emma's face is red under her nose and on her cheeks. Yesterday while we were outside, Josh had to take Ryleigh inside because her eyes were getting puffy and she was starting to get red spots all over her face and legs. Once I got her home, I gave her a bath so that I could get all the pollen and stuff off of her and then while I was getting her dressed most of her body was covered with red splotches. I guess she just has really bad allergies. So I will not being able to have her outside much until all this goes away. :(

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: