Tuesday, April 26, 2011

our easter (just a little bit late)

I have been waiting to post my Easter pictures because I had a little problem with my computer and pictures. I took pictures Easter morning and then took them off my memory card so that it would be empty for when we went to my mom and dads house.We had a big easter egg hunt and also let the girls play in the sprinkler. Josh took about 200 pictures (he had some really CUTE ones too) and yesterday when I went to put the pictures on my laptop, something happened and it said it was reformatting and I lost all of my pictures off my memory card. I was soooo angry. So I'm waiting to see if Autumn got any of my girls so I can show you.

After the girls woke up we let them see their Easter baskets. They both got a couple of little things. Ever since Emma saw Cheyenne's little camera and fell in love with it, I knew I had to get her one. I've had this hid for several months now and I was so excited for her to get it. She hasn't let it out of her sight ever since. She puts it up to her face and says "CHEEEEEEEESE!" It's a really cool little digital camera for toddlers and someday I will get the pictures off and show you what she has taken pictures of. Ryleigh got a Little People Beach Cruiser car with some blocks in it and also a little book, although, she would have been just as happy with the plastic eggs. She played with eggs most of the morning.

After the girls got up from their nap, we went to my mom and dads. We let the girls find Easter eggs and then Autumn brought a sprinkler and we let Emma, Chey, and Hailey play in it. They had so much fun and I just wish I had some pictures. My nanny also came and had dinner with us. It was so great to spend some time with her. My mom also got a really cute bunny cake from Baskin Robbins to have after dinner. It was a great day and I loved spending time with my family.




No comments: