Tuesday, September 20, 2011

::education::

I'm still working on pictures from the beach. We have pictures on two different cameras and I'm trying to edit them and put together some posts, but I hope to be done soon.

Today I wanted to fill you all in on something really exciting. I will going back to school this October!!! I am really really excited. I absolutely LOVE school and I will be going back to get my degree in Business Administration. My goal is to one day start my own event planning business. I am going to spend the next couple of years getting my degree and also doing lots of research on event planning. I got my acceptance letter yesterday and also found out that I will be going for free! All my tuition, books, and supplies will be paid for. How awesome is that? I feel like I have been given a great gift by being a stay at home mom, and that gives me time to work on school also. I know it won't be easy, but I can do it!

I can't tell you all just how happy I am to have the opportunity to do this.



Little sidenote: Have you all seen the Erin Condren life planners?? I have had my eye on them for some time now. I LOVE planners but I don't have a big need for one since most of my days are pretty much the same. But now, since I will be starting school, this will be one of the first "supplies" I get. I love how you can personalize it and pick exactly what you want. They are a little pricey but I have a coupon for half off, so I can't wait to order one.

I think this is the one I would get. I love this pattern!

No comments: