Wednesday, September 7, 2011

lately...

I can't believe a week has passed since I last posted. I guess the three day weekend kind of threw me off. We stayed home most of the weekend, except for Sunday. We went to my parents house as usual and went swimming for the last time this summer, Autumn sent me these cute pics of the last day at the pool.


All the girls love Icees. Emma usually asks for one as soon as we get to the pool. These were a childhood favorite of ours and I'm so glad that our girls get to enjoy them too.

Josh is out of town today so it has just been me and my girls. We spent the morning at home playing. After nap time I needed to run an important errand so I dropped the girls off with my mom to play for an hour. They have so much fun with their Nana. They really enjoyed playing outside and riding in the powerwheels together. After we left my moms house we ran by the grocery store and then came home to eat dinner. My girls LOVE grilled cheeses so that's what they had for dinner.


I snapped this picture a few minutes ago, just because I think she is cute. She has been a tummy sleeper since she was really little but recently has started sleeping on her back too. I am so thankful to have such great sleepers.

I am so HAPPY that Fall is finally here. It's been beautiful outside today and I am really looking forward to getting out doing lots of things with the girls.

No comments: