Monday, September 19, 2011

We're Back!

and pretty sad about it.

I am really wishing we were back at the beach right now. It was so nice waking up every morning and deciding what we were going to do for the day. I loved every minute I got to spend with my whole family. We have decided we are going to make it a yearly vacation for all of us.

Today I am just trying to get back to our "normal". All the laundry is done, but I do still have some cleaning and picking up to do. I plan on spending nap time today going through our pictures from the beach. We took several hundred. I will probably break it down into different days that we were there so I don't overwhelm you with pictures. I hope to have one up tonight, so check back and see what all we got ourselves into. :-)

Happy Monday!

No comments: