Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend was pretty low key. All of my family was in D.C. so we weren't able to visit with them like we usually do on Sundays. After Emma got up from her nap on Saturday I had to go to several stores to try and find her some flower girl shoes for this coming weekend. Josh's brother is getting married in the mountains and Emma is the flower girl. It is extremely difficult to find ivory colored shoes for toddlers in the fall, but I ended up at Davids Bridal and they had some they will work just fine. They have a little heel on them and Emma loved prancing around in them. I just hope she doesn't trip down the aisle. After the girls got up from their naps on Sunday we went to DSW in Friendly Center to find me a pair of shoes for the wedding also. I found me some really cute wedges. I have never been in that store before but it was a really cool. They had every shoe you could ever want and also some cute purses. After we left there we took the girls to Feeny's for a snack.Feeny's is a frozen yogurt bar that has every topping imaginable. I've been wanting to take them all summer but it would be hard to do it by myself since it is self serve. It was so much fun. Emma loved picking out all the toppings that went onto her yogurt. After Feeny's we ran by Target and also the grocery store. I got some sugar cookies at the store and I let Emma help me bake them. After dinner I let her and Ryleigh sit at their little table and decorate one and eat it. They loved doing that, but I ended up cleaning tons of sprinkles off the floor. Definitely worth it though. We didn't really do a whole lot, but it was nice to just spend the day with our little family. Here are some pictures I took with my phone over the weekend and also some of the girls and their cookies.


 I had to wake Ryleigh up from her nap, and I just love how her little foot is sticking out.

 Emma is in an "emma do it" phase. She wants to get dressed and undress a million times a day. Saturday she was trying to wear her normal clothes with her pj's. 




No comments: