Monday, August 22, 2011

around the house

Today was just a lazy day around the house. Well not so much lazy I guess, because I did do a lot of laundry and cleaning. We just stayed home all day except for a CVS run I made after dinner. My little Ryleigh hasn't been feeling too well today. I think she might just be teething though. She had her finger stuck in her mouth most of the day and she was running a tiny fever. I'm hoping she will wake up feeling a lot better in the morning. Here she is getting in a few cuddles with daddy. This is her favorite place to sit. Her and her daddy could sit there together all day long.
Emma makes me laugh ALL DAY LONG. She just has this sweet little personality that is absolutely irresistable. She has really started showing some motherly instincts lately. Every time I change Ryleigh's diaper, she wants to help. She sits next to me and helps put the diaper under her and then she helps put it on and also pull her pants back up. She is so proud of herself when she is done. She loves being helpful and I love that quality about her. I hope it never changes. Today she was taking very good care of her little frog named "Bubbles". She got several naps throughout the day and also all of her meals. I caught her feeding Bubbles dinner around 4:00 today and it was so cute. She put her in Ryleigh's seat at the table, fed her, gave her milk, and cleaned her up.

Emma has really started to like Winnie the Pooh. She asked to watch a movie this afternoon and she made herself a cozy little place to watch it.

As you all can see, I've been taking a lot of pictures with my phone lately. I don't like getting out the DSLR for just a few quick pictures around the house. It's too much of a hassle. I used to have a small digital camera but it was dropped into the ocean back on Memorial Day so it doesn't work anymore. I really really really need a new one, but it will have to wait. I found an app on my phone that I've been playing around with so even though the pictures aren't as great, I'm still glad I have tons of pics to look back on.



No comments: