Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally Friday

Soooo happy it's Friday! This has seemed like a really long week for some reason. I'm glad that the weekend is here though. Today the girls and I met Katie for lunch at Longhorn. I usually try to do lunch with her every few weeks so that we have time to catch up. We see her sometimes on the weekends at moms house but it is very hectic and we don't have much time just to talk. Emma LOVES seeing Aunt Katie and she asked me the whole way to the restaurant if Katie was coming. Emma was looking really cute in her little skirt so I snapped a few pics before we left. Can you believe how cute this little girl is? I can't believe she is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks. (tears)



Here are a few pics at lunch. The last two I took with my phone so they are not great. The lighting in the restaurant was pretty much non-existant...but it works I guess.





Since the girls usually each lunch at 11 and then are in bed my 11:30 I had to push them a little bit with their naps. We got home and I had them in the bed by about 12:20 and Ryleigh finally fell asleep around 1:30. She usually will just lay down and go to sleep but I think she was a little over tired. Emma is still up and she is laying in the bed reading her Mickey Mouse book. She is getting to age where she thinks she doesn't need a nap....even though I know she still does. So this afternoon should be interesting.

Once we got home my mom came over to cut my hair. I was in desperate need of a trim and even though my mom doesn't cut hair often she did a great job. 100% of the time my hair is up anyway because its a thousand degrees outside. It was nice to have her over and chit chat for a little bit though. We talked a little bit about our beach trip in September. I can't wait to spend time down there with my whole family. I just know the girls are going to have a great time playing on the beach together and also with their nana and papa.

I can't believe Emma's party is in 2 weeks!! I have got to get on the ball. Everything is laid out and planned on paper, but I need to pull everything together. I think it's going to be a great party and I am just dying to give her her present that we have had for the past month!!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


No comments: