Monday, August 29, 2011

Emma's 3rd Birthday Party

Sweet little Emma's birthday is tomorrow but this past Saturday we had her party. I planned for a long time and I was glad that the day was finally here. I was so glad that Josh could stay home from work and help me with everything. I'm sure most, if not all, think that I go way overboard for a 3 year olds party. After the party I asked Josh if it was too much and he said "As long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters". I'm glad that he "gets it". Anyway, we had around 15 people or so. Not all of our family could make it, but we still had a lot of people in our little house. The party was so much fun. I can't believe that my little girl will be 3 tomorrow.



For the food table, we had cupcakes, pigs in a blanket, goldfish, chips and dip, fruit and dip, sweet tea, pink lemonade, and water. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the completed table. :( But I thought it turned out great.





Emma showing you that she will be 3 years old!! (little tear)
For the party favors we made birthday cake push pops. I found this idea on Pinterest and I was able to get the containers so that Josh and I could make them. I thought they turned out really cute. For the kids, I put together little Hello Kitty tins. Inside there were stickers, necklaces, a bracelet, rings, and bubbles.


We sang Happy Birthday first thing so that everyone could go ahead and eat. As soon as we started singing Emma buried her head in her hands. I guess she didn't like it or was embarrassed or something. But once we were done, she blew out her candles with the help of Cheyenne.


Ryleigh was spoiled at the party too. She got passed around a lot and she ate so much her tummy stuck out all night. :)

Ryleigh got to share a cupcake with Nana

Emma got so many great gifts....a magna doodle, a music player with microphone, a TAG reader, a laptop, books, puzzles, etc. She is so spoiled with all this new stuff. But it's so great to have some new things for her to play with. I put up several things so that I can get them out periodically.

Emma and Aunt Katie
Her new helmet was the last present she opened and then when she turned around, Josh had brought in her new bike.
She LOVES her new bike.

Josh, Emma, & Chey drawing on the magna doodle

Thankyou so much for everyone who came to Emma's party. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family that love our little girl as much as we do.

No comments: